Dinosaur 3D Fossil Dig Excavation Kits Dig Up Dinosaurs Skeleton Set DIY Model Educational Toys
* Applicable age: 6 years+
* Box size: about 2.17*7.48*8.86inch
* Weight: about 0.56kg
* Features: archaeological exploration; multiplayer games; parent-child interaction, parents and children can dig and assemble together to promote parent-child relationship; rotatable and adjustable skeleton dinosaur jaws can be closed; limbs can be adjusted to different angles, allowing children to define the shape of dinosaurs by themselves ;
* Function: Assemble bones to recognize body parts, exercise children's hands-on ability and thinking and imagination ability
1. Take out the stone, put a piece of paper to prevent the stone from splashing during excavation, and prepare the archaeological tools to start excavation.
2. Use a chisel and a hammer to chisel the stone, and dig the dinosaur bones in the stone with moderate attention to prevent damage to the bones.
3. Gently brush the surface powder with a brush, and use a hammer and chisel until the bones are dug out.
4. The small hook design at the end of the hammer can clean and dredge the fine parts of the fossil.
5. Scrub the excavated bone fossils, observe the matching, and combine the bones.
* Color Description: Color A-Triceratops; Color B-Stegosaurus; Color C-Mammoth; Color D-T-Rex
* WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3yrs.